from $120.00 USD
KAYA Surfboard Bag Stretch Knit Scuba Sock
- Lightweight scuba knit fabric protects your board from sand and dirt, sunlight, and unwanted scratches and dings.
- Sleek and custom fit allows for easy transport in: cars, bikes (no loose strings to tangle in spokes) public transportation (subway and bus)
- Ultra-tech, double-knit Scuba Fabric (designed with water in mind!)
- Durable and Stylish Leather Nose Guard
- Double Needle Safety Stitched Edges (basically mean it's tough as nails)
- Our bags come in different lengths and nose-shapes, please select the nose-shape and actual length that is closest to your board.
- Wash inside out if needed, with lukewarm water. Do not put in dryer! Dry with nose on board so leather retains shape.
- Body: 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex Scuba Knit
- Nose protector: 100% Real Leather
- Printed “MOTTAI” logo on front of bag
- Embroidered “MOTTAI SURF” patch on front of bag
- Our regular boardbag will always be a roll-up Velcro-closure with a stretchable mesh-netting strap
- EXTRA OPTION: Stashpocket Closure - Tail pad made from recycled neoprene wetsuit-material with rosegold metal findings and neon-orange ripcord closure, with zippered inside waterproof pocket. Due to the nature of recycled neoprene patches no two are alike and we creatively match colors closely to the scuba color to create a patchwork-effect
- EXTRA OPTION: Diamond dust printed “MOTTAI” logo on front of bag
- EXTRA OPTION: Large 9”x9” printed MOTTAI CAT head on back of bag
- EXTRA OPTION: Single-fin board cut-away with zipper closure
EXTRA OPTION: Integrated shoulder-sling to carry board
- USPS Flat Rate shipping in the U.S, please contact us for international shipping rates
We offer NYC local delivery
- Please allow 7-9 business days for processing and delivery. Please contact us directly for more urgent needs or requests. In some cases, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. Please know we will do our best to fulfill your complete order.