MARAUDER Surfboard Bag Stretch Knit Scuba Sock
- Lightweight scuba knit fabric protects your board from sand and dirt, sunlight, and unwanted scratches and dings.
- Sleek and custom fit allows for easy transport in: cars, bikes (no loose strings to tangle in spokes) public transportation (subway and bus)
- Ultra-tech, double-knit Scuba Fabric (designed with water in mind!)
- Durable and Stylish Leather Nose Guard
- Multi-layer Bottom Protector with reclaimed Wetsuit-material (optional)
- Elastic Ripcord and Metal Closure System
- Hidden non-corrosive Zipper
- Waterproof Stash Pocket (made from the stuff they make kites from!) (optional)
- Double Needle Safety Stitched Edges (basically mean it's tough as nails)
- Wash inside out if needed, with lukewarm water. Do not put in dryer! Dry with nose on board so leather retains shape.
- Due to the nature of recycled neoprene patches no two are alike and we creatively match colors closely to the scuba color to create a patchwork-effect
- Body: 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex Scuba Knit
- Nose protector: 100% Real Leather
- Tail pad: recycled neoprene wetsuit-material (optional)
- Rosegold metal findings
- USPS Flat Rate shipping in the U.S, please contact us for international shipping rates
- Please allow 7-9 business days for processing and delivery. Please contact us directly for more urgent needs or requests. In some cases, limited availability may prevent us from shipping the quantity you requested. Please know we will do our best to fulfill your complete order.